My Headlines

Monday, April 16, 2007

Microsoft is Dead, Long Live Microsoft!

By Don Burnett

Last week Paul Graham rather surreptitiously announced that Microsoft was Dead! I am sure this was news to Microsoft and many other people. I avoided joining in the fray of a million or so people and about 40 bloggers who had to comment on this so-called "news". I found it very hillarious because there is nothing further from the truth.  Anyway, I hadn't really seen a response to this that I found totally perfect until today. I love reading Don Dodge's perpective on technology, people and all things Microsoft..

Anyway, Don has came out with the perfect response article that is aptly titled "Since when does growing $4 Billion a year = Dead?". You can read this for yourself on Don's Blog aka "The Next Big Thing" . Anyway if you want to put some perspective on growth revenue, you should read his blog and you will truly get some scope and reality on everything.

No comments: