My Headlines

Friday, December 28, 2007

Phizzpop Design Challenge Chicago- Video Diary

By Don Burnett

designchallengechicago

During the Chicago Design Challenge I had the pleasure to be asked to come out and help mentor the teams and take a look at the competition first hand. During this time I got some great footage of some of the teams going through their competition preparation. The folks at the time were really doing a lot of hard work.. I also got some footage of the actual event itself and some of the final product.

During the actual event I have footage in here too. Unfortunately during the event itself at the Underground,  there was a lot of issues with audio and serious distortion due to the loudness in the actual venue. I unfortunately couldn't adjust very well for that. So my apologies for this up front, but the footage and the quality of the presentations (which I will be reviewing in a later posting) is worth taking a look at..

 
Double clicking anywhere in the video window below will bring the video full-screen.. Note I am not streaming this video, it's being downloaded via HTTP: buffering due to size constraints and my server availability..

Phizzpop Design Challenge Video Diary- Don Burnett

 

Attachment: DesignChallengeDiary_0001.wmv 

 

No comments: