My Headlines

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finally they are working on the Photoshop Upgrade that we all want..

by Don Burnett

Over at News.com, Stephen Shankland, has an article on the aspirations of the "in-planning" Photoshop overhaul. This is great news and something that I was hoping to see happen for a very long time. I was hoping it would happen during the CS3 timeframe release, but thank the powers-that-be that they are considering this (better late than never).

I have been hoping for a truly configurable Photoshop for a very long time, last time I mentioned this and how even a shareware program like Paint.NET was catching up to it, I was ridiculed by a hoard of Adobe pundits, who didn't at all agree with me that the program was becoming bloatware and showing much age. When you have a company flagship product it's very difficult to admit or even see when a product needs change and it has indeed in use grown way past the original intent of the program...

I wish them the best in their efforts, the industry could really use the changes described in the article.

 

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: