My Headlines

Friday, September 7, 2007

Rethinking this Blog

by Don Burnett

I have been in the process of rethinking the design of this Blog.. I am talking a lot about Silverlight and WPF  Rich Internet Enabled technologies but not really taking advantage of them very much. So, soon I will roll out a 2.0 version of this site..

 

It will feature:

A weekly Silverlight based Video BlogCast featuring news and hopefully some cool infotorials on Expression Studio WPF and Silverlight.. I hope to integrate hypertext with the video.

Twice weekly or more often text entries as appropriate.

An improved RSS mechanism

an RIA version of the site that you can read from your desktop outside the web browser.

User contributed tutorials and how-to's

I will be posting a beta soon.. be on the lookout..

No comments: