My Headlines

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Scott Shows off Expression Blend 2.5 and Silverlight 2.0

by Don Burnett

Scott is at it again, man this guy is amazing (he creates such cool tutorials) I think the word is "prolific" that I keep hearing when people describe him. He's got the scoop on Blend 2.5 and not only that he's got a great HOW-TO article on using it to create your own personalized Instant Messaging client.. It includes codes and classes in visual studio for the messaging and how to setup data binding with them in Blend itself.. Go read it for yourself... Note this is the Blend "2.5" preview not the Blend 2.0 release which apparently will only support Silverlight 1.0 release and currently released products..

 

Some pictures from his article:

Blend with the IM Client UI

Silverlight 2.0 controls for drag and drop

 

I can't wait to play with the release of this. I know I am going to love it..

No comments: