My Headlines

Monday, July 30, 2007

And now for Something Completely Web..

by Don Burnett

It's hard to tell how well Microsoft's Expression Web is doing with designers, but the add-in market seems to be flourishing. Apparently a lot of people are embracing it over other tools. Still it is a 1.0 product and some things are still missing from it. One of those such holes has now been plugged thanks to a developer I know as "ToolMakerSteve".

Tooltime for Site Navigation

What can I say there are quite a few neat add-in's here.. My favorite feature is to be able to define your site graphically...

It allows you to create navigation elements including link bars..

Stylings

Of course it's neat to be able to do this, but we all need style right? Well say no more.. We get templates and all..

Anyway if you want to know more, check out ToolMaker Steve's Site.. The magic 8-ball tells me he may have some really cool Silverlight and Ajax stuff on the way for the future as well..

No comments: